What is MG Webtrends Graphs for?
If you want to embed Google Trends graphs in your website this is the plugin for you. With an easy-to-use shortcode builder integrated with the editor you will be able to insert your parameters and get the graph in your website in a few clicks.
Now, from v0.3, you can also specify the timeframe of your graph or show average values.
- Upload the plugin’s folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the icon in the editor toolbar and follow the wizard – or
- Place this code
[mgtrends h="xxx" w="yyy" q="+first+term,+second+term" loc="US" val="std" sdate="01/2004" elaps="12"] in any page to show the graph, where:
- h is the height,
- w is the width,
- q is the list of terms to show (please note that you have to use a + before every word and trim the spaces while with a comma you can separate the terms)
- loc sets the location of the search
- val determinates whether the graph must show normal values or average values
- sdate set the start date of the data in the graph
- elaps set the time-frame from the given start date (in months)
- Added option to limit timeframe.
- Added option to show average values.
- Minor fixes.
- Added the shortcode builder to the toolbar.
- First release